Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Artistic Japanese











Touring in Rockford, Illinois today I paid my second visit to the Anderson Japanese Gardens.  My first visit there last year was on a pouring rain day in July.  Exquisite!  My second visit today in May was a sunny day.  Exquisite!  I could go anytime and do plan to go in a Fall and Winter also.

Lovely, serene with waterfalls and an authentic Japanese pond strolling garden among other delights!  Not to be missed if you can get there!  In my pictures here do notice the three leg ladder used for pruning.  Wish I had one!

2 comments:

  1. I would SO love to be in that waterfall! Yum! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A truly beautiful place. I hope to see it again in early spring as I have seen it both in summer and fall. Rained both time we were there, but we did not mind.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts please. I welcome all comments.